A box came! The Bambu Lab X1 Carbon printer has arrived! We are so excited to set this up and start seeing the differences between our Ender 3 and the Ender 3 S1 Pro and this hype. Is it hype?
Lets take a look at their marketing
- What to Expect from the X1-Carbon Combo 3D Print
- 20 m/s² acceleration
- Printing up to 16 colors
- Micro lidar assisted bed leveling
- Active vibration compensation for better print quality
- Spaghetti failure detection and auto-pause
- Print resume after power outage Full advanced features of X1 3D printers
- Product Features
- Multi Color & Multi Material Capability
- High quality printing with 7 μm Lidar Resolution
- Upgradeable and customizable flexibility
- High speed CoreXY with 20000 mm/s² Acceleration
- Dual Auto Bed Leveling
Is it hype?
I don’t think so at all. This printer has been making major waves in the 3D printing world. Companies are finally seeing that they might not be offering enough for their prices and might be scrambling to find ways to add some of these features to their existing line-up.
What a printer! It’s fast, precise, great features, and it is much louder than what we’ve printed with before.
Examples of prints: