I bought these a few years back and have enjoyed the new found real estate on my desk. I have upgraded to two 27″ monitors, and this still works well. They wont sit well stacked due to the monitors hitting each other, but if you were able to find a better pole/stand, you could do it with ease.
Currently my two monitor setup is one vertical, one horizontal which suits my needs pretty well. Having both horizontal is a bit difficult due to the length of the arms. Ergotron should offer arm extenders to allow the 27″ or larger screens, and they may in the future.
SCREEN SIZE: ≤24″ †
CAPACITY ≤40 lbs ≤18.1 kg *
LIFT 13″ 33.0 cm
WARRANTY 10 years
- Versatile: Use with a notebook and LCD or with two LCDs
- Extends LCDs or laptop up to 25″ (64 cm) with an extension range of 18″ (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use
- Frees up the desktop to increase workspace
- Easy to use: Simple installation and effortless operation
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Easily turn one or both screens from landscape mode to portrait mode—view entire pages without scrolling
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Patented Constant Force™ lift-and-pivot motion technology